geronimo-user mailing list archives

From 石田 剛 <>
Subject FYI: Geronimo 2.0 Docs - Japanese Translation completed.
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 15:40:05 GMT
Hello, Geronimo-fans.

We, The Japan Apache Geronimo Users Group , are proud to announce that we've completed all
the Geronimo 2.0 documents translation. Now it's on the Geronimo Wiki.

Everything was done on a voluntary basis, so it took a little time.
We'd like to say big "thank-you !" to all the original doc authors. Surely it was fun and
interesting as the original docs were so good.
We're looking forward the 2.1 docs growing up !

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.

View raw message