geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ikarzali <ikarz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL-Database Clustering and Loadbalancing with Geronimo
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 14:31:44 GMT

Note that Terracotta is open source and the integration between Geronimo and
Terracotta was implemented by Geronimo committers.

But, I guess we should step back and ask if you mean load balancing for your
app tier or data tier.  For the app, Apache HTTPD + WADI or Terracotta
(either one running underneath Geronimo) will work.  You can also use load
balancing hardware depending on your budget.  For load balancing at the data
tier, I suggest Sequoia.

--Ari
(CTO, Terracotta Inc.)