geronimo-user mailing list archives

From trfunite <trfun...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 02:13:29 GMT

Hi Tony,
             I've install JDK1.5.0_15 on my home directory. The environment
variable set are as follows

export PATH=/home/malcum/jdk1.5.0_15/bin:$PATH
export JAVA_HOME="home/malcum/jdk1.5.0_15"
export CLASSPATH=.:/home/malcum/jdk1.5.0_15

Please advice me if the above environment variable that i set for my system
is correct or not? Thanks a lot.

Regards
Malcum