geronimo-user mailing list archives

From trfunite <trfun...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 10:39:31 GMT

Hi,
     I just install geronimo recently and when i tried to run it i got the
following error mention below. I've tried different ways but i cant seems to
get it working. Could someone please advice me on this? Thanks a lot.

malcum@localhost:~> cd geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1/
malcum@localhost:~/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1> ./bin/geronimo.sh run
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /home/malcum/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /home/malcum/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:        /usr/lib/jvm/jre
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.ObjectNameUtil
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8)
   at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.<clinit>(Kernel.java:39)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.bootKernel(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:72)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.getMain(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:56)
   at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:38)
   at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
   at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException not found in
gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:/home/malcum/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1/bin/server.jar],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.8)
   at gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.8)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.8)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.8)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(libgcj.so.8)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8)
   ...7 more
malcum@localhost:~/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1>