geronimo-user mailing list archives

From mrd3650 <mrd3...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: mysql with geronimo problem
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 18:58:59 GMT

Hi vhnguy2
First of all i would really like to thank you for you quick reply :) and 10x
for helping me, however i'm a noob here and do not know what exactly have to
include in the dependency.

Yes i have the mysql driver "mysql-connector-java/3.0.17/jar" installed (i
installed it from the console directly) i also found it somewhere under the
geronimo folder. So if i won't cause you any trouble, can you direct me in
with a little more detail on what should i include and where?

I rEALLLLY appreciate your help :)

Mark.
(P.S. about the persistance it was my spelling mistake while writing in the
mailing list sorry :)