geronimo-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Re: JCA Connector and hidden-classes
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 08:56:49 GMT

Sorry for the delay, but I experienced a lot of network problems for quite a
long time.

I'm joining a "mock" resource adapter you can use to reproduce the problem
(BTW, I'm using geronimo 2.0.2 with Tomcat 6). My deployment plan specifies
commons-logging and log4j as hidden-classes). When deploying the RAR
a method setHostName is called (see ra.xml). I added some code to see what I get
concerning logging. The following result is written on the console

Geronimo Application Server started
MockAdapter setting hostName - Log factory is org.apache.commons.logging.LogFact
ory - loaded from
MockAdapter setting hostName - Log is org.apache.geronimo.kernel.log.GeronimoLog
 - loaded from

which, of course, is not what I expected

Hope the test case can help.  Let me know if you need the sources

View raw message