geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)" <sashw...@uiuc.edu>
Subject RE: How to stop loading of default certificate
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 17:07:19 GMT
1.6.0_05 would be the version of jdk I am currently using.

Steven Ashwill

________________________________

From: Vamsavardhana Reddy [mailto:c1vamsi1c@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 1:39 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to stop loading of default certificate

What is the JDK you are using to run G?  I suspect you are using a 1.6
JDK.

++Vamsi

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)
<sashwill@uiuc.edu> wrote:

	 I haven't found it in the documentation, perhaps I'm just not
looking
	in the right place.

	The message says:
	You are about to install a certificate from a certification
authority
	(CA) claiming to represent:

	ME

	{text omitted}

	Do you want to install this certificate?

	Yes No

	I do not believe that anything has been modified concerning the
	keystores.  This started as soon as I upgraded to "2.1" I start
it as a
	service, but the same thing happens if I run from the command
line as
	well with startup.bat.

	Steven Ashwill
	Application Developer