geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ashwill, Steve (Facilities & Services)" <sashw...@uiuc.edu>
Subject RE: How to stop loading of default certificate
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 13:18:46 GMT
 I haven't found it in the documentation, perhaps I'm just not looking
in the right place.

The message says:
You are about to install a certificate from a certification authority
(CA) claiming to represent:

ME

{text omitted}

Do you want to install this certificate?

Yes No

I do not believe that anything has been modified concerning the
keystores.  This started as soon as I upgraded to "2.1" I start it as a
service, but the same thing happens if I run from the command line as
well with startup.bat.

Steven Ashwill
Application Developer
University of Illinois