Doh. Should probably have been a bit more specific:

I'm trying to do AJAX stuff (using Javascript), and in order to do some testing, I need to be able to create a simple page that can be found by an existing project. So far, not too hard.

The tricky bit is that it uses Geronimo, and I want the project to be able to find the ActiveMQ implementation. amq.js is the Javascript that allows a web browser to do AJAX stuff with a JMS queue. This is probably the important part - I want to use the AJAX functionality of ActiveMQ, and in order to do that, I need access to the various javascript files that contain the implementation. Right now, my project can't find them, and thus I'm kinda stuck.

The exact version of AMQ doesn't matter (right now, anyway), however, the version of *Geronimo* does - I can't upgrade from 1.1.1 to 2.* because the project I'm working on has issues with it. As such, 3.4 seems like it would work just as well as 5.0.0, provided 3.4 has AJAX support. If it doesn't, then what I'm trying to do will never be successful, and I'm a little screwed.

I'll keep playing around with the dependencies and see if they'll work for me.

I hope that makes things a bit clearer with regards to what I'm trying to do.

Also, while I'm here, if I wanted to use ActiveMQ 5.0.0 (or any version apart from what's provided), what would that involve for Geronimo 1.1.1? Would it be a simple matter of adding it to the repository (i.e. click and drag), or would it be more complex than that?

- Andrew Thorburn