geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth P. Turvey" <kt-use...@squeakydolphin.com>
Subject Pebble installation
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:57:49 GMT
I just installed the latest version of the blogging app, pebble under my
new Geronimo installation.  I had to make some minor changes to the
web.xml file to get it to work and put together a simple deployment
descriptor with no dependencies.

It all deployed OK and shows up in the console when I look under deployed
war files.  It shows the URL as "/pebble".  If I actually go to this URL,
I get a 404 error.  Other people are using this release of pebble under
Tomcat without trouble.  Is there something I might be doing wrong here?
This seems fairly straightforward.  Are there any gotchas?

The only thing I can think of that might be an issue is that I have
another web app installed at "/" on the same virtual server.  It doesn't
contain a directory called pebble, but maybe this is interfering some
how?  Would this be an issue?

Thanks.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>