geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kevan Miller" <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:25:57 GMT
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 3:51 AM, atul12345 <atul.iims@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
>             Thanks for help but this is not my solution. Anyway according
> to u i am showing the ENTIRE stack trace for this exception and include
> the
> exact  source code........
>

> This is my Exception which is generated during the client program
> execute.......
> java.lang.ClassCastException
>         at
>  com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
>         at
>  javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)
>         at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:31)
>  Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
>  org.omg.CORBA
>         at
>  com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
>         ... 2 more
>
>  Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Looking forward
> hearing from you.

Hi,
I sent an earlier response, but it seems to have bounced. Trying again.
Apologies, if this is redundant.

The above stacktrace indicates a "HelloWorld" class. Yet, the code you
supply below is a "Client" class and the line numbers don't match. Thus,
we're not sure what you are actually running with... Please make sure you
are running the code you think you are. Then, if you still have a problem,
give us the code which matches your symptoms.

--kevan

> [...]
> Container, type=Container, provider-id=Default Stateful Container)
> 13:02:40,045 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=Default BMP Container,
> type=Container, provider-id=Default BMP Container)
> 13:02:40,046 INFO  [config] Configuring Service(id=Default CMP Container,
> type=Container, provider-id=Default CMP Container)
> 13:02:40,046 INFO  [config] Configuring app:
> default/ejbsample1.jar/1207553559310/jar
> 13:02:40,078 INFO  [OpenEJB] Auto-deploying ejb DemoEJB:
> EjbDeployment(deployment-id=ejbsample1.jar/DemoEJB)
> 13:02:40,079 INFO  [config] Loaded Module:
> default/ejbsample1.jar/1207553559310/jar
> 13:02:40,976 INFO  [startup] Assembling app:
>
> /home/atul/santemp/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1/var/temp/geronimo-deployer17419.tmpdir/ejbsample1.jar
> 13:02:40,985 INFO  [startup] Jndi(name=DemoEJBRemoteHome) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=ejbsample1.jar/DemoEJB)
> 13:02:40,985 INFO  [startup] Created
> Ejb(deployment-id=ejbsample1.jar/DemoEJB, ejb-name=DemoEJB,
> container=Default Stateless Container)
> 13:02:40,985 INFO  [startup] Deployed
>
> Application(path=/home/atul/santemp/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1/var/temp/geronimo-deployer17419.tmpdir/ejbsample1.jar)
> 13:02:41,083 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode 'edit' not
> found
> for portletId: '/plugin.Deployment!227983155|0'
>

> djencks wrote:
> >
> > We seem to be going around in circles.  I don't believe the exception
> > you show is consistent with the client code you show.  Please show
> > the ENTIRE stack trace for this exception and include the exact
> > source code as a file so I can see the line numbers from the client
> > code matching up with the stack trace.  I cannot investigate further
> > without some definite correspondence that I can see clearly between
> > the pieces of information you supply.
> >
> > thanks
> > david jencks
> >
> > On Apr 3, 2008, at 9:51 PM, atul12345 wrote:
> >

> >> Dear sir,
> >>
> >>                I am sure, when i running the client code, got that
> >> Exception. I have already mentioned all exception which throw
> >> during the
> >> execution of client program.
> >>        if u want again so that is....
> >> please sir provide me write solution to resolve this problem becoz
> >> i have
> >> already spent two to three days resolve it problem.
> >>
> >> java.lang.ClassCastException
> >>         at
> >> com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
> >>         at
> >> javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemoteObject.java:137)
> >>         at HelloWorld.main(HelloWorld.java:31)
> >> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0 cannot be cast to
> >> org.omg.CORBA
> >>         at
> >> com.sun.corba.se.impl.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableR
> >>         ... 2 more
> >>
> >> Could anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks a lot. Looking

and EJB which
like that........

RemoteException;

ctx){}