geronimo-user mailing list archives

From CG <learn....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No registered metadata for type "class <entitybean class>"
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:17:36 GMT
Hi David,
  I have settled this problem with your suggestion plus some reference
to old msg in this mailing list

I do not sure which steps that I took that solve this problem but I
follow all the below steps still does not work , I finally try a few
other steps and at the end , adding <non-jta-data-source> tag  in
persistence.xml solve my problem.

Thanks for your help.

CG