geronimo-user mailing list archives

From CG <learn....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem JNDI lookup in geronimo
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:29:12 GMT
Forget to attach the error message in the previous mail, here it is.

Error
====
javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Cannot connect to server
'localhost:4201"; nested exception is:
	java.io.IOException: Cannot  connect to server: 'localhost:4201' due
to an unkown exception in the OpenEJB client:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : port out of range:-1
	at org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.authenticate(JNDIContext.java:150)
	at org.apache.openejb.client.JNDIContext.getInitialContext(JNDIContext.java:131)
	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175)
	at test.com.quesofttech.FirstEJB3TutorialClient.main(FirstEJB3TutorialClient.java:39)
javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Cannot connect to server
'localhost:4201"; nested exception is:
	java.io.IOException: Cannot  connect to server: 'localhost:4201' due
to an unkown exception in the OpenEJB client:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : port out of range:-1
	at test.com.quesofttech.FirstEJB3TutorialClient.main(FirstEJB3TutorialClient.java:50)
Caused by: javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Cannot connect to