geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JEE application client
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:14:11 GMT
I don't think the ejb-link will work in this situation.  I think it
worked in g 1.x and openejb 2.x but from some comments I think I
remember from david blevins I think the ejb-links only work within an
ear with g 2.x/openejb 3.x.

It's also likely that the dependency you include on the ear will
result in the app client container attempting to start the ear inside
the app client container, which is probably not what you want.  We
used to have client-environment and server-environment elements so
you could indicate where you wanted the dependency but I'm not sure
what happened to them.

thanks
david jencks