geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Virtual Light <virtualli...@hotmail.com>
Subject listener load order
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:01:02 GMT
I have a listener that I have added to my web.xml file that needs to load before my webservice
servlet is loaded.  My understanding was that web.xml is processed in the order in which the
entries are made.  The listener is the first thing in this file yet it appears to be being
processed after the servlet which I have added a load on startup param of 2 to see if this
would make a difference.  Is there some trick that I have missed here?  An entry in the geronimo
web.xml file?  Some other way to force the listener to load first?

Regards,
Bill