geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Virtual Light <virtualli...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: JAX-WS webservice deployment
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:28:32 GMT
Jarek, thanks for the response and confirmation of this.  I had tried putting in the servlet
tags for my service but as I said was getting errors so I was not certain if I needed to add
them or if they were added for me during deployment.  The errors that I was getting revolved
around POJO deployment.  That said I threw everything out and started again from scratch with
a clean project and this time it appears that it does recognize the service as I can obtain
the wsdl and can get the standard message when hitting the port.  I am going to assume that
my experimentation with deployment plans among other things caused some kind of corruption.
 Thanks again.

Bill