geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Split-brain problem.
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:33:39 GMT
Strange. The "To" address on this posting is
"" (at least in my mail reader...

"Split-brain" refers to a problem in clustering where cluster members
are unable to communicate with each other. If a cluster implementation
doesn't take precautions, you may end up with each of the cluster
members believing that they are the primary member -- thus a split
brain, one side doesn't know what the other is doing...

On Apr 8, 2008, at 3:30 AM, Ch Praveena wrote:

> Hi all,
>    While going on with Terracotta article,
> --
> ,
> For implementing application server clustering, I found this phrase,
> "Split-brain problem."..
> Please let me know about this in detail..

View raw message