geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: problem JNDI lookup in geronimo
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 19:25:16 GMT

On Apr 7, 2008, at 8:36 AM, CG wrote:
> Hi all,
> After googling again,  I have solved the problem by changing the
> jndi.properties , localhost:4201 to 127.0.0.1:4201.

You can use "localhost" as a host, you just need to add "ejbd://
localhost:4201" due to the way URIs are parsed.  In the openejb 3.0
final up for a vote now, we check your provider url string a bit more
before giving it to java.net.URI and make corrections.

> After solving that , another problem coming up , I still need time to
> do more searching.

Happy to help when you get the details.

-David