geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Accessing geronimo connection pool from shared library
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:53:40 GMT
1. I wouldn't expect the cast to ConnectionPoolDataSource to work.  I
think you need DataSource.
2. What thread is this code running in?  Unless you have created a
thread yourself this ought to work as long as
3. Does the javaee component (war?) that calls this code have the
resource-ref for the datasource set up properly?  Can you look up the
datasource from a servlet or jsp page?

If this doesn't help showing the entire stack trace would be the next
step.

thanks
david jencks