geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JEE application client
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:58:31 GMT
Hi,

I could get past the previous error (Error: Unable to distribute
ConverterEJBClient.jar: Cannot deploy the requested application module
because no deployer is able to handle it......)

The client module is deploying successfully on the server.

But when I tried to run the client I receive the error
****
java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database 'SystemDatabase', see the
next exception for details.
****

The full error is attached to the mail error.txt

Please note that I am not opening any DB connections to any database. I am
wondering why "SystemDatabase" comes into picture.

I am also attaching the EAR and the client jar file to the mail.
ConverterEJBClient.jar and Converter.ear.

I am also able to run stand-alone client successfully which looks up ejb in
the Converter.ear file.

Can you see what the problem is??

Thanks
Phani