geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 06:43:03 GMT
Are you sure you are running the client code you show?  The error
indicates you are using PortableRemoteObject.narrow() rather than the
simple cast in the client code you showed earlier.

Is the CCE happening on the client?

I'm unable to see how the exception you show can be coming from the
code you show.  More of the exception stack trace might possibly be
helpful.

david jencks