geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jawar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy the codes i Tomcat successful but require advice for Geronimo. Thanks
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:23:38 GMT
Geronimo and Tomcat both are Apache projects, but they are not the same
software.  I don't think it's correct to assume that just because something
deploys on Tomcat means that it should automatically deploy on Geronimo.
Geronimo requires certain configuration files for deployment and these need
to be correct for the application to deploy correctly.

    Without knowing what the errors you are receiving are, there isn't much
we can do to help.  If the error you are receiving is the same error
mentioned in the other thread, I have already responded to that thread with
a possible solution/improvement.  If you are still receiving the same error,
please address that in the thread created for that error.  It gets confusing
for all involved when cross-posting issues between threads.

Thank you,