geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jawar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy the codes i Tomcat successful but require advice for Geronimo. Thanks
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:29:05 GMT
Hi,

Would you mind telling us which version of geronimo you are using?  Your
previous email had you launching geronimo from a path that said it was 2.1,
but your geronimo-web.xml still uses xml namespaces from version 1.1.

In regards to your question, our 2.1 deployment documentation has not yet
been completed but I think the 2.0 documentation should be close.  It can be
found here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/installing-and-removing-applications.html

There's a section on hot deployment towards the bottom.  There's also an
option for inPlace deployment using the deployer tool that's mentioned on
the page that might be useful to you.

Hope this helps!