geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jawar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Require help and guidance to deploy a war file
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:05:51 GMT
Hello again,

Let me amend my previous statement.  I was thinking slower than my fingers
type.  I believe you should just package the contents of /ims/ims.war into a
war file.  Meaning, everything in your ims.war directory should be contained
in the root level of your actual war.

Please ask for clarification if necessary.