geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jawar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Require help and guidance to deploy a war file
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:01:28 GMT
Hello,

I think you issue is with your directory structure.  Currently, you have
ims/ims.war/*everythinginyourwar*.  The ims.war directory is unnecessary and
could be what's causing your problems.  Try changing your structure to
ims/*everythinginyourwar* and then repackaging the war and deploying.

Hope this helps!