geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to lookup ejb from jndi, in a stand alone client. ?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 06:53:36 GMT
I get confused by the jndi "directory" part but suspect that one
problem is your use of InitialDirContext rather than InitialContext.

Also are you sure you are using the openejb client library that goes
with the server?  While we've tried to keep compatibility with older
versions there may have been some changes in the authentication
bits.... I know there were in the code if not the protocol.

thanks
david jencks