geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan creator
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:37:46 GMT
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Kenneth P. Turvey <
kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:30:39 +0530, Shiva Kumar H R wrote:
>
> > Are using Geronimo 2.1.0 - Jetty distribution? There was a problem with
> > that distribution as reported in
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3843 which is now fixed
> > in branches/2.1 (which will make into v2.1.1) & trunk (v2.2).
> >
> > Daily builds of these are available at
> > http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/
> > http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/
> >
> > Can you try with those daily builds and see if problem is resolved?
> >

> I started to do this, but then realized that I might have a problem.  How
> do I do this without having to redeploy everything I've already deployed?

AFAIK there is no easy way to do this or may be I myself am missing
something! One possible way could be to "export your deployed apps as
plug-ins and then in the new server import those exported plug-ins". (I
myself haven't tried it - so not sure if it really works).

Interesting scenario though!

> --
> Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>

--