geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Salotto" <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File structure of the files when deploying on Geronimo
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:46:39 GMT
I think type element should be located at the module definition level,
something like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
       <environment>
               <moduleId>
                       <groupId>sample2.applications</groupId>
                       <artifactId>IMSApp</artifactId>
                       <version>2.1</version>
                       <type>war</type>
               </moduleId>
       </environment>
       <context-root>ims</context-root>
</web-app>

If you check the schema documentation you'll see that there's no type
element defined at the web-app level

http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-2.1/docs/geronimo-web-2.0.1.xsd.html

HTH

Luciano