geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Salotto" <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:40:07 GMT
Hi Kevan,
"Can you elaborate on what you mean by "I tried removing those...". You
removed inverse-classloading=true and xercesImpl.jar from your EAR? Or you
removed xercesImpl.jar from lib/endorsed?"

Removed from /lib/endorsed,  since as you mentioned, I would like to keep
EAR same as in WAS. I also have xercesParserAPI in the EAR
However I think it should work with inverse-classloading=true, since jars in
the EAR should take precedence over any other, is that correct? or should I
set something else?
Thanks in advance

Luciano