geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release - RC2
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:33:45 GMT

All,
This vote passes with 17 +1 votes and no others.

Thanks for all the hard work to get bugs fixed and get this release
ready as well as your efforts to validate the release.  Great work
everybody!

I'll get to work getting the binaries pushed out, the plugin repo
updated, and the right certification paperwork submitted.  I understand
that it takes a while for syncing with the Apache mirrors ... so it will
be a couple days before we can get things set up on our web site.

Thank you all!

Joe