geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release - RC2
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:02:48 GMT
A user reported yesterday some issues starting the server due to some port conflicts and he
started to use the config-substitutions.properties to workaround this issue.

I had the same port conflict problem caused by a different application but instead of just
changing the COSNamingPort I changed the PortOffset instead.

If I change only the PortOffset I can start the server just fine but fail to deploy apps.
I thought PortOffset alone would do the trick

Do I have to do something else after changing the PortOffset?

Cheers!
Hernan