geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject [Fwd: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release - RC2]
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:45:45 GMT
Sorry ... I had intended to copy this list as well ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release - RC2
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:41:28 -0400
From: Joe Bohn <>
To: Geronimo Dev <>

I've prepared a second release candidate of Geronimo Server 2.1.1 for
your review and vote.

The source for the Geronimo Server 2.1.1 release currently resides here:

When the release vote is approved, I will svn mv the code to

An archive of this source code can be found here: contains the 10
Java EE, Minimal, and Framework server binary distributions to be
released (framework, tomcat/jetty, Java EE/Minimal, tar/zip) as well as
the RELEASE_NOTES and source code archives for the release.

For your convenience, here are pointers to the urls for the
distributions in zip format:

The maven artifacts for the release can be found here:

When the release vote is approved, these maven artifacts will be moved
to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Geronimo 2.1.1
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Geronimo 2.1.1 (please provide rationale)

I'll plan on calling this vote on Sunday evening (11 PM EST).

I will start tck runs shortly on these images.

Joe Bohn

View raw message