geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John <li...@johndubchak.com>
Subject Re: Database Pool Deploy Failing
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 02:39:27 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> Could you try using the wizard to generate a plan, but then deploying
> the pool using the command line (or gshell)?  Also, you may find more
> information in the shell window you started geronimo in -- the admin
> console does not always log all the errors, sometimes they escape into
> System.out.

Hi David,

Thanks for the response.  I exported the plan from the console and ran
it with the following command line:

java -jar deployer.jar deploy plan.xml
../repository/org/tranql/tranql-connector-postgresql-local/1.1/tranql-connector-postgresql-local-1.1.rar

But received this error:

Error: Unable to distribute
    tranql-connector-postgresql-local-1.1.rar:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid id:
    console.dbpool/jdbc/MailSystem/1.0/rar

    Invalid id: console.dbpool/jdbc/MailSystem/1.0/rar

I'm not sure what I need to do in order to deploy a connection pool.

Thanks,
John