geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pebble installation
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:13:15 GMT
Kenneth,

I was able to deploy my war file and access the blog on Geronimo/Jetty
too (with or without the virtual host).

Do you have an entry in your hosts file that directs your virual host to
'localhost'?

Or do you have a DNS entry somewhere that would point that virtual host
to your server?

Because after I set up an entry in my /etc/hosts file that pointed
kt.squeakydolphin.com to 127.0.0.1, I was able to get to the blog using:

http://kt.squeakydolphin.com:8080/pebble

Is that what you were missing?

Jay