geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: how to configure geronimo server with eclipse
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:08:13 GMT
Have you looked into the Geronimo v2.1 documentation?
Take a look at the "Development environment" section here
It covers Installing Eclipse, WTP and the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin among a lot of other goodies

GEP 2.1.0 is getting released any time now. Until it is released you can download the latest
build here

atul12345 wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>                I am new for geronimo server, Actually my application run
> successfully if i deployed my application means war file from outside the
> eclipse but if i want to deploy my application on eclipse & start the server
> that time I got the error like
> Apache geronimo server failed to start but out of eclipse that is running
> perfectly.
> org/apache/geronimo/system/main/Daemon
> and also i have installed wtp plugins but when I select the server there is
> got  only two server geronimo version one is apache geronimo v1.0 and v1.0.
> So anyone know what am i doing wrong.Thanx a lot to hearing..........

View raw message