geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to configure geronimo server with eclipse
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:08:13 GMT
Have you looked into the Geronimo v2.1 documentation?
Take a look at the "Development environment" section here http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/development-environment.html
It covers Installing Eclipse, WTP and the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin among a lot of other goodies

GEP 2.1.0 is getting released any time now. Until it is released you can download the latest
build here http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/2.1.0/

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan