geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo Documentation needs your help !
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:46:13 GMT
Geronimo documentation is needing some additional verification.

We need your help validating the instructions and overall documentation for Apache Geronimo
v2.1 (which we are still developing)

There are some areas bigger than others, some are more modular than others but in general
these are the areas that require your input the most. Pls don't stop here, feel free to check
into any other areas of the doc.

Administration (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/administration.html)
Sample applications (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html)
Development environment (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/development-environment.html)
Tutorials (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/tutorials.html)

These areas break down into smaller sections. Pls review them at your discretion and reply
to this thread with your comments.

We want to improve the documentation, we need your comments to make it better !

Thank you all in advance

Cheers!
Hernan