geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JCA Connector and hidden-classes
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:02:55 GMT
What geronimo version are you using?  I hope it's not 1.0 :-) (I'd
recommend 2.1)

I'm not sure why this isn't working yet.  Is there any chance you
could lend me your connector or a test case?  The environment element
of the geronimo plan might be enough for me to come up with a test if
this is not practical.

thanks
david jencks