geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2 (or 2.1.1) - what is expected release date ?
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:37:27 GMT

We're currently working hard to get a 2.1.1 release out the door.  The
biggest issues at the moment are dependencies that must also be
released:  OpenEJB 3.0, ActiveMQ 4.1.x, ActiveIO 3.0.x.  I'd love to say
that we would have these within a week or so and be ready to commence
with a Geronimo branch, release candidate, and vote.  However, I can't
guarantee we will get those that quickly.  A realistic expectation for
2.1.1 would be by the end of April (hopefully earlier).

You can see the detailed status of 2.1.1 here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-211-release-work-items-status.html

There is not yet a target date for a 2.2 release.

Joe