geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote ejb scalability issue
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:14:44 GMT
I also have been getting these errors. I have been unable to figure
out the exact reason. But I am guessing that the common factor here
seems to be Windows XP SP2. The openejb build itself fails on my
Lenovo T60p with Windows XP SP2 with the same error that you get. I
also tried with many parallel requests and got the same error. However
it runs in Linux in another machine and also in a windows xp single
core machine without the problem occurring(need to check whether its
SP1 or SP2 but i believe its SP1). However I have not load tested it
in the linux machine. However as of now it looks to me like the
problem is occurring in WinXP SP2 with dual core processors (common
factor for everyone getting this error)

Regards
Manu