geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Trygve Hardersen" <trygve.harder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remote ejb scalability issue
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:48 GMT
On 18/04/2008, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Trygve Hardersen <trygve@hardersen.net>
> wrote:
>
> > javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot lookup
> '/BankManagerFacadeBeanRemote'.
> > [Root exception is java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot read the response
> from
> > the server (OEJP/3.0) : null; nested exception is:
> >      java.io.EOFException]
> >

> Hi,
>
> Are you by any chance running the tests on t60p machine?

T60p as in  Lenovo Thinkpad? No, but I have a T61p machine I can test on.

Here's a description on my test setup:

Machine: Gigabyte 965P DQ6 with Dual Core 2.4 Ghz, 8GB RAM
Host OS: Windows Vista SP1, VMWare Workstation 6
Test OS: Windows XP SP2, 2GB RAM, Java 1.6

I also have Ubuntu Server 7.10 virtual machines I can test on, but I haven't
run the integration tests on these yet. Will try.

Trygve