geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JCA Connector and hidden-classes
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:15:31 GMT
The filter element only takes one package, so you want

   <dep:hidden-classes>
        <dep:filter>org.apache.commons.logging.</dep:filter>
        <dep:filter>org.apache.log4.</dep:filter>
     </dep:hidden-classes>

Also its a good idea to include the "." just in case someone has a
package org.apache.log4jakarta or something that you don't want to
hide :-)

Let us know if there are additional problems

thanks
david jencks