geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File structure of the files when deploying on Geronimo
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:27:05 GMT
You can use inPlace deployment to deploy your application without having to
create a war file.  You will need to use the command line deployer with
--inPlace option.  The syntax would be something like the following:
deploy --inPlace c:\mydir\ims.war

Here c:\mydir\ims.war is the directory containing application artifacts.

++Vamsi