geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locked keystore, forgive me I'm just a newbie
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:07:28 GMT
After you replaced the keystore, you have to undo the effect of deleting the
key-entry and locking the keystore which is persisted to config.xml.  This
is done by removing the gbean element under <module
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car"> which
resets the keystorePassword and keyPasswords attributes to their default
values.

++Vamsi