geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Locked keystore, forgive me I'm just a newbie
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:32:19 GMT
After replacing the geronimo-default keystore, edit var/config/config.xml
and locate the following xml fragment:

    <module
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car">
        <gbean
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car,j2eeType=Keystore,name=geronimo-default">
            <attribute name="keyPasswords"/>
            <attribute name="keystorePassword"/>
        </gbean>
    </module>

Replace the above with:
    <module
name="org.apache.geronimo.framework/server-security-config/2.1/car"/>

and start the server.

Let us know if it helped.

++Vamsi