geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat access log config within Geronimo
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 20:55:36 GMT
In Geronimo 2.1, the access log parameters can be changed by adding xml
similar to the folllowing xml inside the <module
name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1/car"> element in
var/config/config.xml:

<gbean name="AccessLogValve">
    <attribute name="initParams">prefix=access_log.
    suffix=.txt
    pattern=common
    fileDateFormat=yyyy-MM</attribute>
</gbean>

You should be able to use all attributes listed in
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html inside the
attribute element.  Note that the WebAccessLogViewer portlet may not
function as expected after this change.

Hope this helps.

++Vamsi