geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "johnxmas" <johnx...@free.fr>
Subject JCA Connector and hidden-classes
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:50:17 GMT
Hello,

I created my own JCA connector. Wanting to use my own version of commons-logging and log4j,

I have embedded in thre RAR the two corresponding jars and, in geronimo-ra.xml, added the
following
lines

  <dep:hidden-classes>
       <filter>org.apache.commons.logging,org.apache.log4</filter>
    </dep:hidden-classes>

But, when I deploy the adapter (stand-alone deployment, not thru an EAR), I do not
get the expected result. I traced the code, and discovered that in fact the resources
are loaded from the parent

---> LOG FACTORY is loaded from file:/D:/geronimo-1.0/lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

If any one has got an explaination....

Thanks

Jean-Noël