geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: Apache httpd and Geronimo-Tomcat Integration
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:43:46 GMT
John,

You can use httpd's mod_rewrite to modify the URL without the ending "/'
and append it.  The mod_rewrite module uses regular expressions and is
fairly easy to learn and extremely powerful.  I haven't actually done
this, but am positive that sequenec will matter. i.e. mod_rewrite
processing before mod_jk processing.

Mark Aufdencamp
Mark@Aufdencamp.com