geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: remote ejb scalability issue
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:43:36 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Trygve Hardersen <trygve@hardersen.net> wrote:

> javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot lookup '/BankManagerFacadeBeanRemote'.
> [Root exception is java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot read the response from
> the server (OEJP/3.0) : null; nested exception is:
>      java.io.EOFException]

Hi,

Are you by any chance running the tests on t60p machine? I've seen
this issue in our daily build (which is on Linux and possibly not
t60p), but couldn't figure out what the root cause might be and am
asking for more information. It looks the read thread gets no data as
it's faster then the sender thread.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski