geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to run Ejb program on geronimo
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 06:31:59 GMT
We seem to be going around in circles.  I don't believe the exception
you show is consistent with the client code you show.  Please show
the ENTIRE stack trace for this exception and include the exact
source code as a file so I can see the line numbers from the client
code matching up with the stack trace.  I cannot investigate further
without some definite correspondence that I can see clearly between
the pieces of information you supply.

thanks
david jencks