geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pmavinakuli <pbhat_mavinak...@yahoo.com>
Subject specifying the dependencies in the config file
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:13:45 GMT

Hello, All.

I am novice to both Geronimo architecture[and Java] also. We are trying to
deploy one application as Gbean application. We are getting the problem
while deploying related to jar files [meaning it is not able to find out the
class definition]. Let me explain the problem completely. Assume A.jar has
the actual Gbean implementation and needs class in B.jar and C.jar; also
B.jar needs C.jar. What we understood is here in case, we need to ship all
of those 3 files as modules and B.jar and A.jar BOTH need to have dependency
on C.jar [apart from B.jar in A.config]. Is that understanding valid? if so,
our application needs around some 30 jars and we really don't know what is
the internal dependency - permutation and combination of those 30 file plan?
Or can any one help us to solve the above problem?

Thanks a lot and desperately waiting for your reply,
Prasanna.